Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Kombucha
Vegan and Gluten FreeRAW vitamin B-Complex for energy and healthy metabolism
RAW Kombucha contains a powerful probiotic that promotes the health of the intestinal tract, helps protect its beneficial microflora and enhances immune function.
Vitamin Code RAW Kombucha Contains black tea, rich in polyphenols, and PABA for antioxidant protection and energy, is The only RAW Kombucha in a capsule, Includes Raw Food-Created B vitamins including PABA.
- Sugar Free. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. No Soy Allergens.
- Live Probiotics and No Binders or Fillers
- RAW Kombucha offers great value, including higher amounts of B vitamins compared to commercial Kombucha but at a much lower cost
1. What is Kombucha?A: Kombucha is a traditional beverage originating in the Far East thousands of years ago. Kombucha is the name used for sweetened tea that has been fermented using a macroscopic solid mass of microorganisms called a "kombucha colony". The culture contains a symbiosis of acetic acid bacteria and yeast; it is often called a mushroom (which it isnt), a Mother of vinegar or by the acronym SCOBY for "Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast". The end result is a beverage rich in B vitamins, enzymes, probiotics, and carboxylic acids. Its use and benefits have become very popular recently in the natural health community. Some people buy ready to drink Kombucha (which is very expensive) and others make it at home under less than sterile conditions, with risk of contamination.
2. What is VITMIN CODE RAW Kombucha?A: VITMIN CODE RAW Kombucha is the only RAW Kombucha in a capsule, designed to provide the dynamic benefits that a Kombucha beverage has to offer, such as B vitamins, enzymes and probiotics, in a more convenient, reliable and affordable form.
3. Who can benefit form taking RAW Kombucha?A: Anyone seeking increased energy and digestive health support. Additionally anyone who: does not like the taste of the beverage; does not find the SCOBY pleasant to swallow; wants to avoid the sugar content in the kombucha drink; and those who cant afford to buy it or do not have time to make it.
4. What are the key ingredients in RAW Kombucha?A: The VITMIN CODE RAW Kombucha formula delivers Raw Food-Created B vitamins (including PABA), the RAW Kombucha Probiotic & Tea Blend and the RAW Kombucha Enzyme Blend.
5. What are the benefits of the RAW Food-Created B vitamins included in RAW Kombucha?A: B vitamins are a family of water-soluble vitamins that play an important role in cell metabolism. They are not stored well in the body so they need to be replenished daily. B vitamins are the catalytic spark plugs of our body; they are commonly found together in foods and have similar coenzyme function, often needing each other to perform best. Cellular energy production is the most important function of the B vitamins; they provide mental and physical energy, support healthy blood and a healthy heart, the immune system and healthy a response to stress. RAW Kombucha includes excellent levels of RAW Food-Created vitamin B-Complex for energy and healthy metabolism.
6. What is PABA?A: PABA or para-amino benzoic acid is considered to be in the B-complex vitamin family. In humans, PABA is normally made from folic acid by bacteria in the colon since PABA is a component of that vitamin. Intestinal bacteria can also synthesize folate from PABA. PABA assists with breaking down of protein, the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of intestinal flora. RAW Kombucha includes 14.4mg of RAW Food-Created PABA for antioxidant protection and energy.
7. How is RAW Kombucha different from Kombucha drinks?A: VITMIN CODE RAW Kombucha is the only RAW Kombucha in a capsule; most kombucha products are available as a beverage. As a supplement, RAW Kombucha provides significant and standardized levels of B vitamins, probiotics and enzymes; the kombucha fermented beverage would have difficulty standardizing these ingredients, and their label declares low levels. Additionally, many of these beverages are combined with fruit juices which provide significant sugar content, RAW Kombucha is sugar free. The main difference is that RAW Kombucha offers great value, including higher guaranteed amounts of nutrients for just $1.00 per day, compared to Kombucha drinks that can cost almost $4.00.
For more information on Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Kombucha