Garden of Life Super Seed
Super Seed is Nature's Whole Food Fiber Source
- Garden of Life Super Seed Provides a Balanced Source of Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
- Garden of Life Super Seed is Certified Organic and/or Chemical Free Fiber Rich Whole Foods
- Garden of Life Super Seed Utilizes natural Poten-Zyme process of Bio-Fermentation and Enzymatic Activation
- Garden of Life Super Seed Aids in the Digestion of Grains, Seeds and Legumes while Neutralizing Enzyme and Nutrient Inhibitors such as phytates
- Garden of Life Super Seed Improves Bowel Regularity and Increases Colonic Transit Time
- Garden of Life Super Seed Assists in the Excretion of Toxins and Heavy Metals
- Garden of Life Super Seed Abundant in Mucilagenous Soluble Fiber
- Garden of Life Super Seed Excellent Source of Pectin, Cellulose, Lignans and Mucilage
- Garden of Life Super Seed Supplies Omega 3 and 6 Essential Fatty Acids
Garden of Life Super Seed Powder:
- Net Weight: 600 grams Powder
- Serving Size: 2 heaping tablespoons
- Servings per container 30
- Suggested Use: Mix 2 or more level tablespoons in any room temperature or cooler food or beverage and consume immediately.
The Critical Role of Dietary Fiber in Super Seed
The role of dietary fiber has increasingly grown in prominence since as early as 1860 with the advent of the technology for refining sugar, followed soon thereafter by improved milling methods that began removing the fiber from flour. Improvements in rail and sea transport along with refrigeration, enabled the distribution of these foods to a worldwide marketplace. Prosperous, more industrialized countries were predominantly the beneficiaries of these new wonder foods. Simultaneously, the populations of these countries began suffering en masse with digestive and bowel disorders. In the recent 50 years as three generations have come to pass, the prevalence of these and multiple related disorders have reached a critical peak. Foodstuffs have become so de-natured that they are almost unrecognizable from their whole, original state. Current statistics are undeniably revealing:
- Up to 100 million Americans suffer from varied forms of digestive diseases with an estimated total in lost wages and medical costs of over $50 billion per year. Approximately 200,000 people miss work every day due to these disorders.
- Health statistics show that more Americans are hospitalized with digestive tract disorders than any other group of diseases. These medical costs tower at more than $20 billion per year.
- The annual sales of prescription and over the counter drug products for digestion related maladies has grown to $2.5 billion per year, increasing at a steady rate of 10% over the last decade, contributing substantially to our overall health care costs. These include laxatives, antacids, anti-hemorrhoidal and anti-diarrheal preparations.
What is Super Seed?
Super Seed is an extraordinary whole food formula that supplies your body with a highly usable, nutrient dense, vegetarian source of dietary fiber. Super Seed is a whole food blend of certified organic and chemical free seeds, sprouted grains and legumes, abundant in mucilaginous soluble fiber, and rich in essential fatty acids and lignans. Each of the ingredients in Super Seed were specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to enhance and support bowel health. As with all Garden of Life formulations, this ingredient blend is potentiated with our exclusive Poten-Zyme process of lacto-fermentation and enzymatic activation ensuring maximum bio-availability and absorption.
Why is Fiber in Super Seed Important?
Death begins in the colon, and so too does vibrant health. Choosing to supply your body with adequate dietary fiber on a daily basis is an important co-factor in bowel and colon super health. The following are some of the many essential functions that dietary fiber performs in the body:
- Reduces risk of colon cancer
- Escorts cholesterol and triglycerides out of the body
- Stimulates pancreatic enzyme activity
- Slows glucose absorption thus stabilizing blood glucose levels by slowing the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar, creating a physical barrier between carbohydrates and the digestive enzymes that break them down
- Aids in weight loss by providing a feeling of fullness
- Reduces calorie absorption
- Enhances the absorption of bile acids and salts
- May aid in the prevention of some metabolic diseases
- Assists in the elimination of sluggish bowel and constipation
- May lower blood pressure, help decrease allergic response, and provide relief in inflammatory conditions
- Important for the respiration of vital organs in transporting oxygen into the blood stream, cells, tissue and organs
- Helps to maintain resilience and lubrication of the cells by binding with protein and cholesterol to form living membranes that hold body cells together
KEY INGREDIENTS in Super Seed?
Super Seed supplement is a whole food blend of seeds, sprouted grains and legumes. Super Seed is a rich source of flaxseed, chia seed, sprouted quinoa, sprouted amaranth, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed. Super Seed also has sesame seed, millet, buckwheat, fiber from garbanzo, red lentil, kidney and adzuki beans, and cinnamon.
For more information on "Super Seed"