Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Women 50 and Wiser
A full spectrum, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women over 50. RAW Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser offers 33 original probiotics specifically formulated for women to support immune function and maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range. RAW Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser also delivers probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and prebiotics as well as dairy-digesting enzymes to help break down lactose and casein.
RAW Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for women over 50:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range
- Emerging science suggests vitamin D supports breast health
RAW GLUTEN FREE NO SOY ALLERGENS NO BINDERS NO FILLERS NO CARRIERS
RAW Probiotics The Next Generation of Digestive Health
Garden of Life introduces RAW Probiotics an innovation that goes Beyond Probiotics whole food probiotic formulas providing 30+ powerful probiotic strains, along with probiotic-created cofactors including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no binders or fillers.
Inspired by the Father of Probiotics, Elie Metchnikoff, RAW Probiotics provides probiotic strains found in Bulgarian Yogurt and Eastern European Wild Kefiras recommended by Metchnikoff based on his study of Bulgarian longevity in the early 1900s and the probiotic-rich cultured dairy they consumed. RAW Probiotics provides RAW fruits and veggies sourced directly from the region where Metchnikoff made his probiotic discoveries.
For more information on "RAW Probiotics Women 50 and Wiser"