Garden of Life Perfect Food Raw
Now! Available in Chocolate Cacao and Apple Flavors! Yummy!
- The Only RAW, Vegan, Green Super Food
- USDA Certified Organic - (Powder)
- 35 Nutrient-Dense RAW Organic Greens, Sprouts and Veggies
- Rich in Chlorophyll and Trace Minerals, Antioxidants, Enzymes and Probiotics
- 120mcg of RAW Food-Chelated Chromium to support already healthy blood sugar levels
- Powder is enhanced with Organic Pineapple fresh and delicious taste
- Vegan. Dairy Free. Gluten Free. Soy Free.
- No Fillers, Added Sugars or Herbs, No Isolates or Synthetic Chemicals Added
- Available in powder and capsules
1. What is Perfect Food RAW?A: Perfect Food RAW is the only RAW Vegan Green Super Food available in capsules and USDA certified organic powder. Both versions are packed with the power of 35 nutrient-dense, RAW, organically grown greens, sprouts and vegetable juices for the RAW energy you need every day. Perfect Food RAW provides foundational nutrition your body craves to support healthy digestion, detoxification, a healthy immune system and already healthy blood sugar levels and metabolism. Rich in naturally occurring antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, essential fatty acids and dozens of phytonutrients. Additionally, it contains prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes to support healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
2. How is Perfect Food RAW different from Perfect Food Super Green Formula?A: The key difference is that Perfect Food RAW is raw, organic and vegan. Both products have the same cereal grass juice blend with the addition of kamut grass juice in Perfect Food RAW. Both products have the same veggie juice blend except the addition of organic pineapple to Perfect Food RAW. Perfect Food RAW has a sprouted blend that is not fermented but is fully sprouted whereas Perfect Food Super Green whole food matrix is fermented. Perfect Food RAW includes S. boulardii and 18 enzymes whereas Perfect Food Super Green includes 10 probiotics. Only Perfect Food RAW contains RAW Food-Chelated chromium, at 120mcg per serving. Perfect Food Super Green formula contains some ingredients which are not included in Perfect Food RAW such as sea veggies and acerola cherry; also it is sweetened with stevia whereas Perfect Food RAW is not sweetened because it has organic pineapple.
3. Why do you include young cereal grass juices in Perfect Food Formulas?A: Grass juices contain the naturally occurring green pigment chlorophyll, which has been studied for its chelating properties (ability to bind heavy metals) and ability to support normal detoxification. Young cereal grasses, in the prejointing stage (cut after no more than 28 days of growth), contain more chlorophyll, vitamins and amino acids than an equal amount of the same plant once it matures. They also have the look, feel, taste, general nutrient and chemical makeup of green leafy vegetables. Grass juice powders are made by taking the cereal grasses and juicing them. The juice is then allowed to dry into a fine powder, retaining the benefits of the juice itself. The process is more time consuming and a more expensive alternative than simply grinding up a whole leaf powder. Garden of Life believes that when cereal grass is juiced, as opposed to dried and ground up, the resulting juice is packed with most of the nutrients available in the grass. Once this juice is low temperature dried, the resulting powder is much more densely packed with water soluble nutrients, such as B vitamins and folic acid, than an equal amount of whole leaf powder.
4. Does Perfect Food RAW contain sprouted ingredients? What are they and why are they beneficial?A: Yes, Perfect Food RAW contains 13 sprouted grains, seeds and legumes: Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Kidney Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Aduki Bean Sprout, Organic Flaxseed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout, Organic FlaxSeed, and Chia Seed. Sprouts are rich in digestible energy, bioavailable vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins, beneficial enzymes and phytochemicals, as these are necessary for a germinating plant to grow.
5. Is Perfect Food RAW USDA certified organic?A: Yes, Perfect Food RAW powder is certified organic and has the USDA organic seal on the container. Please note: the contents of the capsules are also organic but the cellulose capsules can not be certified organic. Your decision to purchase organic is not only an investment in your health, but the health of the planet for generations to come.
6. Does Perfect Food RAW contain fermented ingredients?A: No, it is not necessary to ferment it as it is raw and already contains beneficial probiotics and enzymes necessary for digestion of these foods.
7. Does Perfect Food RAW contain enzymes and probiotics?A: Yes, Perfect Food RAW has a RAW Probiotic and Enzyme blend which contains Saccharomyces boulardii in addition to 18 digestive enzymes.
8. What are the benefits of RAW Food-Chelated chromium in Perfect Food RAW?A: Perfect Food RAW contains 120mcg (100% DV) of RAW Food-Chelated chromium to support already normal blood sugar levels and healthy glucose metabolism.
9. What health benefits does Perfect Food RAW provide?A: Among many benefits, the nutrient-dense ingredients in Perfect Food RAW provide Raw Energy, Support Healthy Detoxification, Healthy Digestion and Elimination, and already Healthy Blood Sugar Levels, plus Immune System Support.
10. Who is Perfect Food RAW intended for?A: Perfect Food RAW is good for everyone but certainly ideal for Raw foodists following a Raw Food Diet, and is designed for people seeking a premium raw and organic greens supplement. It is great for folks who do not consume enough greens and simply want to supplement their fruit and veggie intake and generally for anyone wanting more energy and better digestive health. It is ideal for people who want all the benefits of juicing but dont have the time to juice or cant be bothered to clean their juicers! Also handy for frequent travelers who cannot carry a juicer around.
11. What is the suggested use for Perfect Food Raw?A: Powder: Adults mix 1 level scoop (scoop included) in 8 ounces of water or juice one or more times daily. Children over 4 years old may take 1/4 to 1/2 serving daily. Capsules: Adults take 8 capsules with water or juice one or more times a day.
12. Can Perfect Food Raw be given to children? What is the suggested use for children?A: Yes, Children over 4 years old may take 1/4 to 1/2 serving daily.
13. How does Perfect Food RAW taste compared to other products? Is it flavored or sweetened?A: Perfect Food RAW has a pleasant taste, it is lightly flavored with organic pineapple. No sugar or artificial sweeteners are added.
For more information on Garden of Life Perfect Food Raw