Garden of Life FucoThin (fucoxanthin)
Fucothin by Garden of Life
- Why use Fucothin?
Fucothin can be a part of your dieting solution. Fucothin has a belly fat burning effect.
- How to Use Fucothin?
Find out how much Fucothin to take a day and when you should take Fuco Thin.
- What is Fucothin made of ?
Learn why Fucothin Ingredients will help you lose weight. Fucothin can help you achieve your Perfect Weight America.
- Fucoxanthin Explained
Learn why Fucoxanthin from marine vegetables have a fat burning effect?
- Fucothin Questions and Answers
Go here to have your Questions about Fucothin and Fucoxanthin answered.
- Fucothin Diet
Find the whole food supplements to use with FucoTHIN.
*Extraordinary experiences. Use with a calorie conscious diet and moderate exercise.
- I have lost 27 Ibs., and it hass changed my life. I'm a new person, and my whole outlook on life has changed! I have dropped about 4 sizes! *Judi Mahaney
- I've lost 30 pounds. My energy level has increased 10 fold at least, I used to be a sit-around guy all the time, and now I am constantly doing something! I lost 30 Ibs on the program, I'm not sure how much I lost in size, but I sure do feel a lot better. *James Huffman
- I have lost 26 pounds, and I feel great! My whole body just feels great, inside and out. I have lost a number of inches around my waist and my hips, and that is wonderful, I can exercise a lot better, and move better, and I love that. *Carolyn Bender
- Oh I experienced so many wonderful things - 21 pounds destroyed, I went from a size 16 to a 12 - I amazed myself! *Belle Mae Bell
- 54 pounds, 6 inches, yes, I am losing that belly fat, it is absolutely fabulous. *Marvin Gardner
- Well what I experienced was weight loss, which is what I was initially looking for - that got my interest - yes, 23 Ibs in 11 weeks. *Cedric Franklin
- Garden of Life FucoThin is an All-natural concentrate with fucoxanthin levels 250-500% higher than wild seaweed
- NATURAL FUCOXANTHIN - Fuco THIN features unsurpassed levels of pure, concentrated marine fucoxanthin, a natural thermogenict specially cultivated from select strains of brown seaweed.
- Garden of Life Fuco Thin Supports the metabolism or breakdown of fat in white adipose tissue, including belly fat
- EFFECTIVE - FucoTHIN supports 3 healthy metabolism and burns fat. Study participants who used Fuco THIN with diet and excercize experienced an average metabolic rate 18.2% higher than with diet alone.
- The first marine algae-derived ingredient with clinically proven thermogenic effect
- RESEARCHED - FucoTHIN is the only marine thermogenic formula with human clinical trials, and several years of research and development.
- Garden of Life FucoThin Does not stimulate the central nervous system and will not cause jitters or lost sleep
Garden of Life FucoThin is a natural, whole food based supplement that is made with a proprietary concentration of fucoxanthin combined with pomegranate seed oil, for a patent-pending formula that is naturally thermogenic. Fuco Thin has been studied by leading scientists for many years and is the only formula that has human clinical research to confirm its thermogenic effect.
What is thermogenesis?
Thermogenesis is the process by which the body increases its metabolic rate, requiring utilization of internal stores of energy, such as fat. FucoThin supports the metabolism or breakdown of fat in white adipose tissue, including belly fat, without stimulating the central nervous system.
What is fucoxanthin?
Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid (like lutein and lycopene), which is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free-radical damage. It is the pigment that gives brown seaweed its characteristic color and also participates in photosynthesis (the conversion of light into energy). It is found in several different types of brown seaweed.
Marine vegetables (edible seaweed) have long been considered among the most nutritious vegetation on Earth, and have been included in the diets of various Asian cultures since ancient times. Epidemiological studies strongly suggest that the consumption of marine vegetables in this population may be a contributing factor to their good health.
Fucoxanthin is the first marine algae-derived ingredient with clinically proven thermogenic effect. It is also known for its powerful antioxidant effect that protects cells from free radical damage. fucoTHIN contains an all-natural food concentrate of fucoxanthin from specially cultivated strains of brown marine vegetables grown in pristine waters off the Canary Islands.
What are the benefits of pomegranate seed oil?
Pomegranate fruit seeds are the source of an oil that has a unique fatty acid composition. This unusual fatty acid, punicic acid or conjugated linolenic acid, works synergistically with fucoxanthin to support natural thermogenesis.
Who will benefit from using Garden of Life FucoThin?
Anyone who is seeking to manage body fat and support a healthy metabolic rate while following a balanced diet and a regular exercise regimen.
For more information on "FucoThin"