Garden of Life Extraordinary Beauty Lovely Legs
Lovely Legs contains 95% diosmin, an antioxidant bioflavonoid clinically demonstrated in over 15,000 woman to reduce the visible signs of varicose and spider veins, as well as alleviate occasional swelling in the legs and ankles known as heavy legs.
Lovely Legs from Garden of Life provides the exact form and full clinical potency of diosmin, backed by extensive human clinical research, and widely prescribed by doctors in Europe for decades.
1. What are Varicose Veins?A: The word "varicose" is derived from the Latin root word "varix," which means "twisted." Varicose veins are swollen veins that can be seen through the skin. They often look blue, bulging, and twisted. Varicose veins exist most often in the legs and feet because standing and walking increases the pressure in the veins in the lower half of the body, however any vein in the body may become varicose. As many as 60% Americans deal with some form of venous issue: spider veins, varicose veins or hemorrhoids. Varicose veins may also serve as an indication of risk of other disorders of the circulatory system.
2. What Causes Varicose Veins?A: The cause of varicose veins is linked to increase pressure in the veins. There are valves in the veins which prevent the back flow of blood back into the legs. When these valves become damaged or defective, the blood flows backwards and causes swelling and engorgement of the veins. In the majority of cases, varicose veins are only a cosmetic nuisance, but in some instances they could cause some discomfort.
3. What are Spider Veins?A: Spider veins are tiny red, blue and purple visible blood vessels just underneath the skin. They develop most commonly on the face and legs. Millions of women and men are bothered by spider veins, however they are entirely asymptomatic and only of a cosmetic concern.
4. What is Lovely Legs?A: Lovely Legs is the original 95% diosmin formula supported by extensive human clinical research. Diosmin is an antioxidant bioflavonoid clinically demonstrated to reduce the visible signs of varicose and spider veins, as well as alleviate occasional swelling in the legs and ankles known as heavy legs. Lovely Legs is the only diosmin available backed by extensive human clinical studies and widely prescribed by doctors in Europe for decades. Lovely Legs also promotes lymphatic flow and drainage which supports the bodys natural detoxification system. Supplementation with 95% Diosmin is effective, natural, nutritional support for your veins and legs.
5. What is Diosmin and how is it processed?A: Diosmin is a flavonoid that can be sourced from various plants or derived from the flavonoid hesperidin. Diosmin can be manufactured by extracting hesperidin from citrus rinds, followed by conversion of hesperidin to diosmin. Our process begins with hesperidin from Citrus sinensis (sweet oranges). The oxidation of highly pure hesperidin leads to diosmin. Finally the crude diosmin obtained is washed in an alkaline medium and then purified by filtration. The result is a 95% diosmin product that has a higher level of purity than the 90% diosmin products currently on the market.
6. How does Diosmin work?A: Diosmin prolongs the vasoconstrictor effect of noradrenaline on the vein wall, increasing venous tone, and therefore reducing venous capacitance, distensibility, and stasis. This increases the venous return and reduces venous hyperpressure. Caution: if you are under medical supervision or taking prescription medication (particularly for circulatory issues, such as blood thinners, vasoconstrictors or vasodilators), consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to using Lovely Legs.
7. What scientific evidence supports the benefits of diosmin?A: A large-scale international study was conducted in 23 countries worldwide with the participation of more than 10,000 patients in order to determine the efficacy of diosmin. The totality of the evidence gathered from these clinical trials show that diosmin is effective in improving blood vessel tone and lymphatic drainage, and reducing capillary leakage by protecting microcirculation from inflammatory processes.
8. Is Diosmin safe?A: Diosmin has been used for more than 30 years. In clinical trials, diosmin was well tolerated and no adverse events were observed or reported. Diosmin is not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women as there is insufficient safety data available.
9. Who can benefit form taking Lovely Legs?A: Lovely Legs may be helpful to anyone with varicose and spider veins. Usually obese women develop varicose veins due to the extra weight on their legs; some women develop permanent varicose veins after pregnancy. Due to normal wear and tear of veins, older individuals are most likely to develop varicose veins. Some athletes may benefit from taking Lovely Legs because certain types of strenuous exercise exacerbate varicose veins.
10. What are the clinically demonstrated benefits of Lovely Legs?A: Lovely Legs supports the health and tone of veins and capillaries, especially in the legs; it reduces the visible signs of varicose and spider veins, supports healthy blood flow and circulation, especially in the legs and helps reduce the occasional swelling, water retention and the sensation of heaviness in legs caused by standing or overexertion. Lovely Legs helps maintain overall blood vessel strength.
For more information on Garden of Life Extraordinary Beauty Lovely Legs