New Chapter CoQ10+ Food Complex 60 Vegan Capsules
Gluten Free* Human Clinical Trial shows superior antioxidant and cardiovascular protection*
* Dual culturing biotransforms CoQ10 Food Complex into the infinite complexity of food
We at New Chapter provide you an organic probiotic alternative to isolated or USP vitamins and minerals. All of our vitamins and minerals are cultured in organic soy using nature's most prized and studied probiotics, featuring Lactobacilli acidophilus, bifidus, rhamnosus, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae. New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients deliver biotransformed vitamins and minerals in their finest cultured form, much in the same way as miso, kefir, temphe, and yogurt. Your New Chapter nutrients:
- Are easy to digest, even on an empty stomach they're cultured whole food!
- Deliver essential nutrients in their safest and most active form within the infinite complexity of whole food.
- Provide an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including cultured soy isoflavones, beta glucans, bacteriocins, SOD, glutathione, lipoic acid, and enzymes.
Your health, and the health of those you love, are precious and deserve the finest nutritional support. We welcome you to the living world of New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients a vital organic choice for the fullest potential of life.
One Vcap daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
One Vcap contains
|CoQ10 *||22 mg||*|
* Daily Value not established
* Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) - a natural source of PABA and SOD, organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, enzymes and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus)
Other ingredients: Organic milled rice, and modified celloulose (capsule).
100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.