Brain decline affects all aging humans. Scientific studies demonstrate more youthful cognition and memory in response to the proper nutrients. Cognitex provides the following brain boosting ingredients in one advanced formula:
Gastrodin acts as a "brain shield" calming brain cells and helping to protect against oxidant, inflammatory, and excitatory damage. Gastrodin's multiple modes of action work together to improve circulation and shield the brain from age-related insults.
- Alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline boosts levels of acetylcholine; a neurotransmitter that enables brain cells to communicate. Acetylcholine is intimately involved in memory and learning. Acetylcholine levels markedly decline as humans age past 30.
- Vinpocetine enhances circulation, oxygenation, electrical conductivity of brain cells, and helps support healthy blood flow.
- Pregnenolone is a hormone involved in synchronization of brain cells that declines in normal aging brains.
- Hops and rosemary have all shown to help suppress inflammatory cytokines.
- Wild blueberry extract has been shown to inhibit oxidative and inflammatory changes in brain cells believed to be involved in memory decline.
- The ability of phosphatidylserine (PS) to improve cognitive skills has been extensively studied. Phosphatidylserine exerts significant benefit for cognition, especially those functions that tend to decline with age, including memory, learning, vocabulary skills, and concentration.
- Ashwagandha inhibits an enzyme (acetylcholinesterase) that breaks down acetylcholine in the brain.
- Grape seed extract improves blood vessel tone and elasticity, thus boosting cerebral oxygen flow.
- Uridine-5'-monophosphate (UMP) is a compound naturally found in the milk of nursing mothers and is essential to humans when brains are the youngest. Uridine-5'-monophosphate also supports superior cognitive function in aging adults.
For more information on "Cognitex with Pregnenolone"