Garden of Life's CLEAR ENERGYMind and Muscle Power
- Supports energy and metabolism, physical and mental endurance, plus a healthy response to stress.
- Clear Energy is 100% Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- The # 3 selling herbal energy formula in the Natural Products Industry
- Clear Energy may be used safely by men and women
- Clear Energy contains no stimulants or addictive compounds such as Ephedra, Caffeine, Guarana, bitter orange or Ma Huang
- Clear Energy is formulated using protrietary Poten-ZymeTM process for increased nutrient bio-availability
- Contains stimulant-free energy blends, including vitamin B and Rhodiola rosea, specially formulated to invigorate your body and awaken your mind.
At Garden of Life we strive to ensure that our whole food nutritional supplements offer consumers superior formulas made with premium quality ingredients. Our formulas are scientifically based and designed to meet our costomer's needs and expectations. With this in mind, we have recently improved Clear Energy and wish to ensure that we effectively communicate all of the changes to our valued customers.
- Clear Energy Improved Formula now contains a Poten-Zyme Vitamin B Energy complex that works synergistically to support energy and metabolism in a healthy body. * This Poten-zyme Vitamin B Energy complex features essential water-soluble B vitamins (B12, B6, B3 (niacinamide) and B2) providing 100% Daily Value in the recommended daily serving. The Poten-Zyme process is a Garden of Life proprietary fermentation process that makes nutrients more available to the body.
- Clear Energy improved formula is now more convenient with a recommended use of 2 caplets per day instead of 3, still providing a 30-day supply.
- Clear Energy Improved Formula remains stimulant-free and contains an Adaptogen complex including Rhodiola rosea, known to support physical and mental endurance. Other botanicals, such as Maca, American Ginseng, Schizandra and Astragalus remain to support overall efficacy of the supplement.
Clear Energy was formulated by master herbalists to provide sustained, balanced energy and to invigorate the whole mind and body. Ground breaking research indicates that the ingredients contained in Clear Energy can be used safely to invigorate the body and enliven the mind. The herbs in Clear Energy are rich in phytonutrients and have been used for thousands of years in China, Europe, and South America. Due to their tonic nature, these herbs can be safely consumed on a daily basis with no side effects. Clear Energy utilizes the Poten-Zyme activation process to enhance bio-absorption and assimilation of the precious phytochemicals naturally occuring in these herbs. This formulation uses only the finest quality premium grade herbal ingredients available, many of which are wild crafted or woods grown rather than cultivated. The specially selected herbs in Clear Energy are 100% pesticide and herbicide free.
What is an Adaptogen?
For thousands of years, people around the world have been using adaptogens to help their bodies deal with the effects of stress. The Chinese described adaptogens as superior plants that perform vital, supportive functions in the body, helping it adapt and remain healthy in unfavorable conditions.
Ancient cultures revered adaptogenic herbs for their profound balancing properties. For more than 40 years, adaptogens have been scientifically proven in clinical and laboratory studies for their therapeutic value, safety and effectiveness. To be considered a true adaptogen, a plant must conform to the following criteria:
- It must be non-toxic and totally harmless to the body.
- It must allow the continued normal physiological functioning of the individual.
- The action it exerts must be nonspecific and should maintain normal body functions despite a wide range of onslaughts, stresses and traumas.
- It should normalize body functions irrespective of existing pathological conditions.
Some Key Ingredients in Clear Energy
American Ginseng: Known to enhance energy, adaptability, and heighten alertness, American Ginseng is a cooling herb highly regarded for its ability to increase endurance, replenish fluids and tonify the lungs.
Astragalus root: Traditionally heralded as "the great protector", Astragalus is known for its amazing strengthening effects, particularly to the musculature. It is therefore greatly beneficial to those who are physically active and require abundant energy.
Codonopsis root: Believed to have an action similar to Ginseng, yet milder, Codonopsis is extremely
effective at relieving fatigue. Its blood-building quality makes it especially helpful for people who are weakened due to illness.
Schizandra Berry: Used to sharpen concentration, improve memory, increase alertness and promote vigor,
historically Schizandra has been held in very high favor by Chinese women for its beauty enhancing properties. Various tests have shown that moderate therapeutic doses can improve activities requiring concentration, fine coordination, sensitivity and endurance.
Polygonum: Maintains youthfulness and provides overall strength to the body, Polygonum has also been shown to strengthen tendons, ligaments, bones, and help prevent premature aging.
Lycium Fruit: Used for centuries as a longevity herb, Lycium Fruit is further believed to fortify the immune system against disease, and provide sustained energy.
Licorice root: The most commonly used herb in Chinese herbalism, Licorice helps to increase vital energy, build strong muscle tissue and is often used as a detoxifier to cleanse the blood and liver.
Rhodiola Rosea: According to noted plant biochemist Dr. Zakir Ramazanov, "Rhodiola rosea is a much more powerful anti-stress, positive mood and memory enhancing compound than other phyto-medicines, including St. John's wort, Ginkgo biloba, and Panax ginseng. Dr. L. Utkin, Russian botanist and nutritionist, performed some of the first research on Rhodiola, demonstrating the plant's ability to enhance physical endurance and increase sexual performance.
Maca root: Also known as "Peruvian Ginseng" in South America, Maca is rapidly gaining attention in the United States for its success in supporting energy, stamina, libido and for its hormone balancing effects in both men and women. In traditional Andean culture, Maca is used for male impotence, menopausal symptoms, menstrual disorders and as an aphrodisiac. In Incan society, Maca was used like ginseng, to impart "kalpa", or
For more information on Garden of Life Clear Energy